Re: Next project

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:31:48 +0800

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000, Robert Collins wrote:
> Well,
> with NTLM looking like it's all-but-finished, and cygwin running along
> quite nicely I'm putting my hand up for another small-mid sized squid
> project. Anyone have a particular preference as to the next thing tackled so
> I don't duplicate effort?

Heh. uhm, there are plenty of things which need to be done :-) I'd like
to see your NTLM stuff committed to squid-cvs before you move on so
your patches don't become stale. Have you had any feedback from NTLM
code users ?

> ====
> Also does anyone have a list of what squid needs to do to be http/1.1
> conformant? I don't mean read rfc 2616 !

No idea. I'll leave that up to the HTTP/1.1 knowledgeable people. :-)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"It was then that I knew that I wouldn't
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    die, as a doctor wouldn't fart in front