Re: Patch: splay-tree-based version of the proxy_auth ACL

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:13:10 +0800

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> > I'll just port the patch to sourceforge's 'devel' branch and
> > re-submit then. That development effort is finished now. Tested and
> > working.
>
> Or better yet, first create a authsplay branch on SourceForge, and port
> the patch there and commit it.
>
> 1. Check out the devel branch
>
> cvs co -rdevel -ddevel squid
>
> 2. Create a branch for your work based on devel
>
> cd devel
> cvsmkbranch authsplay
>
> 3. Apply your changes
>
> cd ../authsplay
> [apply changes]
>
> 4. Commit your changes to SourceForge
>
> cvs commit

Yes, yes, commit it to a sourceforge branch so we can track it that way
and do cool merge testing things.

Henrik/Duane: Do you have any problems with this code going into squid-cvs
or inclusion into the next release ?

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"It was then that I knew that I wouldn't
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    die, as a doctor wouldn't fart in front