[Fwd: a small contribution]

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 23:50:43 +0100

attached mail follows:

Dear sir,
 i've developed an authenticator module for Yellow Pages (yes, we use
yp), because we have many users on unix machines, so it's the fastest
way to solve the auth problem.

In attachment you can find the YP module ( that stay under the
auth_modules, and is the NCSA code rearranged to support YP).

These sources compiles directly on Solaris 2.x (the machine we own), but
I think it's identical also on linux machines (or change some include
files...).

If you want to consider the inserction on the squid tree, please feel
free to do this, mentioning our support.

Thanks.

--
Dott. Sergio Rabellino
 Technical Staff