Re: Race condition in storeClose()

From: Brian Degenhardt <bmd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:16:21 -0800

This would make sense why my tests of 2.4 were so disastrous. Because I'm
serving such large files, the chances of dropping the connection before it's
done transfering is much more likely.

Also, crashes seemed to cascade across peers which would make sense if the
peers were satisfying sibling hits and then suddenly went down, dropping a
ton of connections.

I'll test out this patch and see if helps.

cheers

-bmd