Re: squid 3 1 bug left

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 05 Feb 2003 11:22:24 +0100

ons 2003-02-05 klockan 09.48 skrev Robert Collins:

> What about HttpConnect.cc? and httpConnect* ?
> tunnel is ok too - we can always change later.

As long as we settle for one.. prefer not to change later..

> I will ask one thing though: That the file rename checkin + delete is
> done in a separate transaction to the function renaming stuff.

Was planning on taking the ugly path of simply rename the CVS file in
place to preserve history if that is ok.. as we have not made any
Squid-3 releases this should be ok I think.

In CVS the only transaction is then function renaming, including a note
that the file has been renamed.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden