Re: dynamic acl classes

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 22 Feb 2003 08:06:33 +1100

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 23:54, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Perfect!
>
> I guess you saw my proposal for the same thing earlier..

Probably :}. I don't recall seeing it, if so...

This is actually the second 'dynamic' registration of acl types I've
implemented - I did one for 2.5 in a branch on devel.squid-cache.org as
part of the parser rewrite. That foundered - doing manual polymorphism
was just too hard for the returns at that time :[.

The dynamic registration just fell out of the refactoring process in
this case - I never actually sat down and decided to make it capable of
this :}.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.