2.5.STABLE2?

From: Jonathan Noack <noackjr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:03:14 -0600

The discussion of Feb. 11-12 on "2.5.STABLE2 around the corner" seemed to indicate there were no outstanding issues to resolve for the release of 2.5.STABLE2. Since then there has been no discussion on this list. I'd really like to upgrade my boxes from STABLE1 (for the many bugfixes), but if a release really is days away then I'd prefer to hold off (and not install a snapshot).

I know that everyone's been busy (astyle + branches = *shiver*), but is there an updated timeline for the release of STABLE2?

Jonathan Noack
System Administrator
Advanced Reality (http://www.advancedreality.com)
3701 Kirby Suite 1130