Re: Squid regex fast purge.

From: Ernest Rider <erider@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:28:28 -0700

Funny thing is,

Our support people have found grep outperforms the purge utility for
purging. In a three tier script.

i.e. dumping using the utility, greping, then deleting from the cache.

They are doing a test using the BOOST libraries molded into the purge at
the moment.

However I am still wishfull that the HTTP Extension model for client
server capability could be implemented using existing API. I know you
are busy, but is there any chance of pulling this off with the existing
API.