Re: problems with the squid-2.5 connection pinning

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:07:37 +0800

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> fre 2006-04-14 klockan 16:46 +0800 skrev Adrian Chadd:
>
> > Why not? It should call the close handlers shouldn't it?
>
> It should..
>
> but as I said the code looks a bit confused at the moment. Need to read
> it again to remember what I really intended.

Ok.

Was anything ever written to define/clarify the semantics of connection
pinning (at least for NTLM authentication) ? I couldn't find anything
with a quick browse with google defining the behaviour (so I could
see how the error condition should be handled.)

Let me know when you have something and I'll test it out.

Adrian