Does Squid have functionality test suites?

From: Tianyin Xu <tixu_at_cs.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 23:26:23 -0800

Hi, all,

Could anyone please tell me whether Squid has a relatively complete
functionality test suites for users? Where can I find them?

Basically, I'm looking for test suites that can test different
functionality of a running Squid proxy server.

I looked at the source code and there's only one test directory (i.e.,
test-suite) without any document about how to use them (and they look
quite simple and not like complete suites).

Thanks a lot!
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,