Re: [RFC] Time to talk about StringNG merge again?

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:05:36 +0100

Hi,
  it was easier than expected. Here's a merge bundle; it intentionally
forgets commit history, it can remain in the branch. This bundle
passes a full testsuite build on my kubuntu quantal.
It contains only what was audited so far:
- SBuf
- SBufExceptions
And I think it was audited, but I'm not sure:
- SBufStream

Left out but ready for audit are:
- cachemgr integration
- tokenizer

Should be ready but I'd like to doublecheck
- SBufList (intended to replace StrList)
- SBufUtils

Thanks!

--
    /kinkie