Re: A More Aggressive Approach to Caching

From: Rick Wagner <rick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:01:52 -0800

>>What do you think about the idea to maintain a web page with all known
>>sites which are using unfair methods to prevent caching.
>
>Last night I came up with another way of dealing with "cache unfriendly"
>sites.

I have just joined this list and am kind of a new web admin. I use BSDI 2.1
and Apache 1.1.1
for my web machine. I dont even know yet if I have squid running. But my
question is really is there a good starter place or FAQ that I should start
reading to learn to set up and administer a good "cache friendly" site.?

Thanks
Rick
Thank You Voice:(916)367-3818
Rick Wagner Fax:(916)367-4140