Authentification (2)

From: Toens Bueker <toens@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 14:25:13 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

after everybody told me how authentification can be enabled via the
Makefile (*blush*) I have another question.
As my web-server is doing authentication for my domain it would be nice to
let users, who have authenticated themselves use the squid without further
authentication. It should be possible when apache and squid use the same
password-file. But it doesn't work.

Even if I change the 'Basic Realm' of authentification.

Any ideas?

By
Toens