Neighbours and Denying Access

From: Mikel Lindsaar <mikel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 16:02:40 +1000

I have two questions.

Firstly, I have two systems both running a proxy. How can I make both of
them neighbours of each other? I couldn't find any mention of neighbours
in the config file.

Secondly, how do I go about preventing people outside of my network using
my proxy? I want this to prevent people using my as a parent (or
neighbour) proxy to their proxy and also to prevent people using my proxy
as their proxy in their WWW browser.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Mikel

Mikel Lindsaar        |  "The dream is the foundation,
mikel@cynet.net.au    |        of our society!"
Cynet!  The Business ISP!        http://www.cynet.net.au/