Wrong Pics coming up

From: Ben Cornish <ben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:51:42 +1000

Hi,

I am running squid 1.1.0 and just recently i have complaints from the cache
users saying that not the right picture is coming up from cached sites.
From what i see the cache server (squid) is giving the user the wrong
picture...

Is this a bug ? i havent heard about this but what is the best thing for me
to do ?

I am thinking of upgrading to the latest squid, can i upgrade my current
cache server and keep my cache intact ?
does the options in the config file have to say the same for cache bucket
size and swap level dirs ?

thanks

Regards Ben Cornish
StarLink Internet Solutions