Memory Leaks - 1.1.8 - BSDI 2.1

From: Matthew McGehrin <matthew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:11:04 -0500

I have been running the squid proxy on two servers so far, and
it seems to behave nicely on my FreeBSD 2.1.5 Machine, and actually
stays within the memory limits I specified, but on a BSDI 2.1
machine, it will sometimes go up as much as 2 or 3 megs over
the "ram" limit I set at 4 megs.

Just thought you guys might want to know :)

As with all my "applications" I have a cron job restarting it daily,
so the memory leak isnt soo bad, but its something to be
aware off. Ironically, 1.1.7 ran fine.

peace

Matthew

end