File type problem

From: Ciaran Loughlin <clough@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:46:37 -0400

I have squid sitting between my browser and a netsape commerce server.

I am having a problem getting squid to cache my custom file types
dynamically.

I have set up a file type which has a file extension of .mat

I am unable to get squid to cache files with this extension even though
it is a
static file.

When files of this type are returned to the browser they are passed with

the following http header info. The content type is HTML