Re: Feedback from BSDI or FreeBSD users

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:30:48 -0400 (EDT)

I have a few drives that run really hot myself. I found a cheap source for
some quality fans if anyone needs some. All Electronics Corp
(http://www.allcorp.com) has Comair Rotron fans that run on 12v DC @ 0.4
amps and blow 40 CFM. The really great thing is that they fit in the
3.125" fan cutouts (like on slim power supplies). You'll need to put a
disk drive power connector on them. I have successfully used these fans in
several of my servers. They are $5/each US and get cheaper starting at
qty. 20.

        -Bill