squid and problem with diald

From: ThE IcEbReAkEr <brewer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:51:23 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,
i have installed squid in two places,in office (moloch.pandora.it)whitch has a
direct connect to the internet and it works great :)
I have installed it also at home,where i connect to the internet with my linux box
by diald.
The problem is that as soon as i start RunCache every 5 minutes diald keep the line
up because squid make a connection to a host sharve.something...
How i disable this?
I've seen that here in office it connecto to this site to...but at home it's a big
problem
best regard
        Domenico Martini