Re: dnsservers!!!

From: Andrew Specht <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:40:55 +1000

resolv.conf points to my nameserver, not localhost though. Should i have
localhost at the top of the list in resolv.conf?
The name lookups work fine after i restart squid, it only happens at boot up
time.

Thanks again

"People who say money can't buy happiness
just don't know where to shop"

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au