Re: TCP_SWAPFAIL_MISS

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 22:23:34 +0100

Eric wrote:

> I read the source code, I know what it means, but I don't really
> know what actually triggers it. I am running 2.1 PATCH1

Two possible causes:
1. Some problem with your harddrive or filesystem
2. Some unknown problem with Squid.

If the error is caused by (1), then you probably have a message in your
systems messages or syslog file, or on the console.

If the error is caused by (2) then Squid needs to be debugged but I have
not yet heard any other people reporting this with 2.1.PATCH1.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker