Deny a special java script

From: Michele Nicosia <list.manager@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:07:43 +0100

Hi all,
        i have a simple situation but with a trouble of understandig hoe to do.
I have a internal apache server that offer to internal users an external
page
loaded with wget, i download everyday a subdirectory of the entire site
and then
very user internally can see it without going out to internet.Someon can
ask what it si in topic with SQUID?
it is in topic with squid because this page ahave a java scripts that
request every time
a banner image form the original site: well my question is how to deny
the particular subdir
of that site?? i mean if the users request
localhost/www.site.com/index.html this page make a request
to www.site.com/image.ng (or something similar) and then show them.It is
possible to deny that subdir only,
because i want to go to that site i do not want any direct connection,
or otherwise it is possible to deny
in fact a direct connection for that java script in order to make it
load image form the internal cache or internal
server????

                                        thanks in advance

 - Michele Nicosia - EAC srl - Michele.Network@ALTROCONSUMO.INET.IT -