log parsing script.

From: Deene <dean@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:06:39 +1100 (EST)

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a squid log parsing script, that will
mail out a small report each morning, about the previous nights usage. It
only needs to include things like Cache Hits(MB), Gross ThroughPut(MB),
maybe Average and Max. Requests/Hour.. I've found most of the scripts
advertised on nlanr.net have "too" much info.. they're several screen
sizes (page downs). Im only looking for about a 1 page report (straight to
the point kind of thing).

thanks for any help.

Deene.