Re: acl from file

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 01:26:24 +0100

Simon Bryan wrote:

> Hmmm, apparently I forgot to set the permissions on my denied file!

You should have go a error message about this in cache.log.

Recommendation to everyone having troble with configuration: Be sure to
check cache.log for errors (reported early in the startup process,
before most other messages).

Squid 2.2 will have a special mode for only parsing the configuration
file, to make it easier to detect these errors.

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker