Calamaris status:fetch column stay empty....

From: Christian Sterpin <csterpin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:36:18 +0100

Hello,

        We just configured squid to use peering with another proxy and
it's seems to work well, we got many Sibling_Hit in the logs. We are
using Calamaris for the logs. I am wondering why the Fetch column
(last) in the "Performance in 60 minute steps" stay empty. The other
proxy has a very small % of Sibling_Hit (around 1), but it's not null,
so we should get something in this column ? It's not very important,
but maybe our proxy-configuration is not well configured.
        Thanks,

            Sterpin Christian