Help with bad http requests - biglotto.com

From: List Server Account <lists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:41:00 +1300 (NZDT)

Anyone know how to solve problems with the "bios" program for biglotto ?

It appears that the http requests it send are non compliant (ie they do
not put http/1.x at the end of the request, and 2 "enters" )
I use transparent proxying, and It seems to make requests to a number
of scattered machines, so I can't easily allow direct access to a range of
IP's.

Anyone know how to force squid to handle these requests ?

Thanks,
David