Re: Any good books

From: s leonard <ssl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:44:52 -0700

I don't know of any books.
However, there was a class that was going to be offered thru ISC :
http://www.isc.org/view.cgi?/services/training/squid-training.phtml
and some of the syllabus looked good. (except that my employer wouldnt
cover the travel expense)... but it has been postponed, so-

Is anyone on this list involved in planning to teach this class/ or know
who is?

If so, is there any way you would consider setting a similar kind of
training up as "distance learning" (e.g using chat, email, webpages,
etc)...

--
shanna leonard
systems