Problem with Cache and Updated Web Pages

From: John Milner <Johnm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:14:04 +0100

I am having trouble with a customer who is using squid 2.2 on SCO Openserver
5.0.4.

The problem lies with updates to the web page, when accessed from a PC which
is not using the Proxy, the page appears in its new form without any
problems, however any PC using the Proxy will always see the page as it
existed before the update.

I have ready the FAQ to no avail and I could really use some help.

Could you please copy any responses to this message to my email address
(johnm@pciltd.co.uk) as I am also currently experiencing some problems with
our fetchmail for mailing lists. Thanks

John Milner
Project Co-Ordinator