out of disk space

From: Ronald Warner <cscrw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:34:51 +0800

I am using squid2.3stable1 on a redhat6.2 box. My squidbox ran
out of diskspace after two months of operation. I have tried
removing all logs and even did a squid -z... but to no avail.

I know I should have been monitoring disk space. Anyway, what
do I do to prevent this from happenning again. I am using the
default for cache size. I have re-installed and I have the same
setup for the other squidboxes.

Thanks in advance.
Ronald Warner
PC/Network Engineer
De La Salle University
Information Systems and Technology Center
Computer Facilities Operations Office
2401 Taft Ave
Malate, Manila 1004