[SQU] source IP problem (VERY URGENT)

From: Rajesh Bandar <rajesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:22:25 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

I have a squid Version 2.2.STABLE4 running on a solaris 2.7 box. I am haing a
strange problem with one perticular web site
(http://www.infotrac-custom.com/itcustom/slnsw_public). We gain access to this
particular web site by IP validation ie the site checks the IP address of the
inquiring PC and grant access if they forward the IP address: 202.0.106.130.

But when we try and connect that site it sees a different source Ip
(210.84.128.13) which is one of our cahce_peer. Why does the squid forward
cache_peer IP instead of our proxy server IP. Is there any way to fix this
problem. I tried doing always_direct method but no luck.

It's really urgent could someone reply to this mail as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Rajesh.