Re: [SQU] Intermittent problem when running Squid...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:57:11 +0100

Sounds like the Host header gets rewritten/added with the internal IP.

How does the requests find their way to the backend servers?

My recommended accelerator setup is to use /etc/hosts for mapping the
domains to the backend server IPs, and use the official domain names all
thru Squid. (squid needs to be built with --disable-internal-dns for
this to work).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker