Re: [SQU] Redirect

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:32:28 +0100

Sounds like a job for Squid running in accelerator mode.

Compile Squid with --disable-internal-dns, and add the domains to your
Squid servers /etc/hosts file with the IP's if your internal servers
hosting the domains.

Then configure Squid with the following settings for accelerator mode:

httpd_accel_host your.primary.domain
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
acl http port 80
acl servers dst your.internal.servers
http_access allow http servers

Then publish the domains in DNS with the external IP of your Squid
server.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker