[SQU] routing incoming traffic

From: Francisco Treviņo <ftrevino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:45:32 -0600

Hi,

I have a local area network with private IP addressing. I installed a SQUID
proxy on a Linux box with two LAN adapters, two IP addresses: one private
( for the LAN), one public (to access the internet though a dedicated access
line). I also have an application on a Win2000 server (on the LAN) that
requires http using port 8005. Is there a way to configure squid so that it
passes all incoming unsolicited traffic through port 8005 to the Win2000
server?? My application can be configured to use a proxy server for
outgoing traffic but I need squid to pass along what it receives (only on
port 8005).

Feel free to contact me if you need more details. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Francisco Trevino