Re: [SQU] Has anyone managed to have 2 password files in use

From: Mark Worsdall <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:52:19 +0000

Hi Thanks

OK, will try this one, I have a script that extracts the usrenames and
passwds to squid.passwd so I guess I can make it create to username
files at the same time.

You rearranged my ruleset, sure it works?

M.

In message <01cb01c08589$2fd49a90$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@itdomain.com.au> writes

--
He came from Econet - Oh no, I've run out of underpants :(
Home:- jaydee@wizdom.org.uk       http://www.wizdom.org.uk