Re: [SQU] Access.log

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:02:34 +0800

Folks,

I am very sorry if you felt be bothered by me. At present, I am very panic.
Because one of our IP is suspected by IX that attack other network. And I
did not have much resource to discuss.

Now, I am feeling better. Whatever your comment & suggestion, it is help me
! I am sure that in the future, I won't make same condition.

Thx

Best Regards,

Awie