[squid-users] Delay pools for 1 class C network

From: David Wilson <davew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:44:30 +0200

Hi guys, howzit going ?

Just wanna say thanks first of all to all the squid-users for all the help
in the past.
Once again I have a question.
I need to setup a delay pool for 1 class C network 196.1.2.x/24, as a total
they are not allowed to use more than 256K of bandwidth, and per connection
from each client in that /24 each client is not allowed to use more than
64K.
Please send me an example on how to set this up, I'm not too sure why but my
brain just hasn't quite grasped the concept of setting up delay pools yet,
probably due to a lack of sleep ;-)

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

David Wilson

Technical Support Centre

The S.A Internet