Re: [squid-users] couple of questions ...

From: Chris Kleinschmidt <christopherk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:37:29 +1000

Is there a problem with your posting. I got 3 copies of this e-mail
and I only need to read one (reminds me of dilbert ;)... or did I
send 2 copies to you by accident? Anyway...

I can see some SEVERE limits, as you point out (with loading components
of a page, particularly), but it could be used in an acl to deny access
except to cached pages... the usefulness would depend on the
implementation.
I therefore understand why it was not done / has not been done.
Still, it would be useful.

Maybe offline_mode can be acl driven?

Regards,
C.M.Kleinschmidt