[squid-users] Dynamic pages/Banners

From: Cycle Rider <lamoto4@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 06:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have a web site where the entire site is built in
Cold Fusion (similar to ASP)

If I cache a page which has a cgi script in it for
rendering a banner ad, what happens to the banner ad?
Will a user see a new banner on every page refresh or
will the banner displayed at the time the page was
cached be permanently displayed? Will cacheing mess
up my site usage statistics? What happens to say the
data in my log files that webtrends reports on?