Re: [squid-users] file system

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 02:05:35 +0200

"ufs" in Squid does not denote the filesystem, only how the filesystem
is used. One could say "ufs" is a short for "Unix style File Storage".

The underlying filesystem can be anything:
  ext2
  ufs
  fat
  reiserfs
  xfs
  or alsmost any other filesystem your operating system supports

---
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker