[squid-users] no-cache

From: Pons, Eric <PonsE@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:37:42 -0500

Forgive my ignorance, but I am having a hard time writing the proper command
for the following:
10.3 how do I configure Squid not to cache a specific server?
        acl someserver dstdomain .someserver.com
        no_cache deny someserver
Say I did not want squid to cache yahoo.com
what is the exact proper syntax I would use. I have tried different
combinations... but nothing seems to work. I am guessing that "someserver"
would be yahoo and ".someserver.com" would be yahoo.com but "dstdomain" is
giving me a hard time. I thought it would be some like yahoo.com, but it is
not. Could someone please help?