[squid-users] If I use external Authtication , How can I get the client Source IP Addr?

From: hgreen <hgreen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:12:42 +0800

hi All,
    I have read the FAQs , User Guides,And Program Guides.
    From the flowing, I know the Squid transfer the "<username> <password>" to the external authentication program. My question is: How can I make the external authentication program to get the "client Source IP Address".

    regards
    thanks to All.

    hgreen

16.2 Authentication Module Interface
Basic Authentication Modules

Basic authentication provides a username and password. These are written to the authentication module processes on a single line, separated by a space:

<USERNAME> <PASSWORD>

The authentication module process reads username, password pairs on stdin and returns either ``OK'' or ``ERR'' on stdout for each input line.

   I Love This World!