[squid-users] sqmgrlog and duplicate IP addresses in log file

From: Marc Dufresne <Marc.Dufresne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:39:23 -0400

I am running Squid-2.4.STABLE2 with sqmgrlog-2.12-1 Redhat RPM version.

Before upgrading to the above versions, Sqmgrlog and Squid was logging user access correctly. At the end of the week I would have a report generated automatically that would log each ip address and places where that user has been. All sites the user visited were logged for that week and collected under that users ip address.

NOW, the Sqmgrlog reports logs the users ip address every time he/she connects, generating a huge log file!!! My log files are so big anymore I can't eaven open them!

What is causing this???