Re: [squid-users] Multiple outgoing routes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:14:48 +0200

Many possibilities, but perhaps the simplest is to use some kind of
smart routing algorithm at the OS level.

Squid-2.5 will give you some limited tools for doing this at the
application level. In Squid-2.5 you will be able to select different
outgoing addresses or ToS values for different types of requests or
users.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker