[squid-users] L1 & L2 Directories in Chache settings

From: Jurgen Hart <j.hart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:31:06 +0100

hy,

I have my cache up and running and now I'm trying to tweak it for
optimal performance. Now I was wondering what kind of impact the L1 en
l2 chache directories have on squid's performance. But Since I don't
have any clue for what they are meant I left them with the standard
settings. Does anyone knows what their exact function is and if changing
the values helps in squids performance ?

Thanks in advance