[squid-users] Squid_rad_auth

From: Daniel Lim <Daniel.Lim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:23:33 +1100

Hi there,
I have downloaded the squid_rad_auth v1.0x on Redhat 7.0 and installed
with minimum configuration because the distribution hasn't provided
sufficient documents, can someone please point me to somewhere for
detailed documentation to configure this? especially the dictionary
which is missing?

Much Thanks.
Daniel
Sydney, Australia.
This e-mail message (and attachments) is confidential, and / or
privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail you must not copy, distribute,
take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any
confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery to you. DPWS is not responsible for any information not related
to the business of DPWS. If you have received this e-mail in error
please destroy the original and notify the sender

For information on services offered by DPWS, please visit our website at www.dpws.nsw.gov.au