RE: [squid-users] Squid stalling

From: JDW - List <jdw_list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:18:03 -0600

As an update to this:

I forced we_do_ranges to 0 in http.c and this did not alter the bad
behavior. Only no_cache seems to defeat it, and that is not a good solution
for a cache!: )

Perhaps the stalls aren't so much related to Range requests as to the number
of people requesting the same cache object? How can this theory be
objectively proved/disproved?

Thanks,
Jeff

--