[squid-users] Proxy chaining

From: Schelstraete Bart <bart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:31:54 +0100

Gents,

I'm having some problems with my squid, and I hope you can help me.
I'm running a Squid server, which binds to another proxy server on port
8080.

That works, but if the user runs a query or something on a website (if
they press a 'submit' button or something)... it refuses the connection,
like Squid isn't going through the main proxy server.

Does somewhone knows what the problem can be?

rgrds,

     Bart

--
Schelstraete Bart