Re: [squid-users] Redirector

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:29:38 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 trainier@kalsec.com wrote:

> Do I have to do anything at compile time, in order to use the
> redirect_program directive?

No. The redirect_program directive is always available and can not be
disabled at compile time.

> I've specified the redirect_program for squidGuard, but it doesn't seem
> like squid is passing acl stuff to squidGuard.

More likely squidGuard is running in failsafe mode due to configuration
problems, not applying any of your rules and not logging anything.

There should be a log message when squidGuard starts up about this.

Regards
Henrik