RE: [squid-users] Web accelerator and Cache engine

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:15:57 -0700 (PDT)

How will it speed up the connection, i mean if a page
is placed behind a web accelerator, will it effect its
upload speed to the client, who will make a get
request. If it will , than how. As since the client
would get the same page if it request is directly
handled by the webserver.

--- Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@Wiremold.com>

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-20.html#what-is-httpd-accelerator

=====