[squid-users] How to bypass Icap for streaming media

From: Graeme Bisset <gbisset@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:06:23 -0000

Hi,

I use an Icap server that won't be interested in streaming media so I
don't want to send streaming media to the Icap server.

Can I do this with acls? Or do I have to use the preview feature of
Icap?

If I can use acls, how might I do it? Does anyone have an example
config?

If I need to use the preview feature, is it working? I know it was
disabled recently while some fixes were being added.

Thanks,

Graeme